CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome 5th graders! I am so excited that you have graduated and are moving on to Middle School in the fall, but I will miss you!

Thank you so much for showing interest in the kiddos Mr. Olson and I are hoping to adopt. When we started filling out our adoption paperwork we knew the process would take awhile, but didn't think it would take this long!

I started this blog for YOU, so you can keep up with where we are in the process and see pictures of the kiddos someday. You wouldn't believe all the steps there are to adopting. I can hardly believe it! There are so many that I wrote a separate post about them!

I am going to go for now! If you have any questions, please ask -- I'll do my best to answer them! When you ask, please include your first name and initial so I know who I am talking to.

Have a great summer!

Mrs. Olson

No comments:

Post a Comment